13 May 2008

2008 Upfronts (part two)

Today was the big day for both ABC and The CW. But since no one knows/cares who The CW is, I will be updating you on their programming at the end of the week. (You know, after the real networks.) ((Bloody Hell! The CW just can't catch a break!))

So ABC made the big announcement and here is who lost:

Big Shots
Carpoolers
Cashmere Mafia
Cavemen
Just for Laughs
Men in Trees
Miss Guided
Notes from the Underbelly
October Road
Oprah's Big Give
Women's Murder Club

Today's cancellations of interest for me were Notes from the Underbelly (which I think just needed a little more time to develop) and Oprah's Big Give (which came as a colossal surprise to me).

Tomorrow CBS unveils their new schedule, so there will be more to read then. And, as threatened, by the end of the week I *will* subject you to the unholy monstrosity that is... The CW.

-TTVB-

No comments: