13 October 2008

CANCELLED!!!

As some of you already know, my family and I have been dealing with a lot of various health issues lately. Thank God none of them have been too scary or debilitating. However, they have been enough that pretty much all of our time and efforts these past weeks have been used up dealing with the fallout.

So rather than spend hours trying to play catch-up reviewing new television shows for this blog, I have instead made the difficult decision to scrap the whole blog experiment.

If anyone wants any future television-centric ramblings, certainly feel free to comment and let me know. Otherwise this will be the end of a very long road.

Thanks for putting up with my side hobby.

-TTVB-

2 comments:

Minya said...

Where's Spring? It's a new year!

Minya said...

No, really. It's a really really new year now.